How MSME Registration helps my business?
- Low-Interest rate : All banks and other financial institutions recognize MSMEs and have created special schemes for them. MSME’s get the privilege of lower interest rate on business loans.
- Relaxation in Trademark Government Fees : Government has given relaxation in government fees of the trademark to MSME registered entities. The fee shall be â‚¹4500/- for small enterprises despite trademark fee for enterprises other than MSME’s is â‚¹9000/-
- Credit Support Schemes : Government of India runs several schemes to provide financial assistance to MSME for their business.
- Tender Eligibility : There is a certain quota reserved for MSME Registered Entity in government tender allotment.
- No delayed payment : If an MSME entity has made any sale then the buyer has to pay to the MSME’s entity within the 45 days from the date of delivery of product or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Aadhar Card is mandatory for MSME Registration.
Yes, you can but it's a lengthy process it is better to link Aadhar card with an active mobile number to get MSME registration certificate instantly.
MSME Certificate is valid for life until you exceed the turnover criteria as defined in the MSMED Act.