Why choose Public Limited Company?
- Power to transfer shares- a public ltd company can transfer shares to the public and raise funds from public
- Unlimited Members – One of the best advantages of public ltd company is that there is no limit on the number of members in the company
- Limited Liability –Despite having the characteristic of unlimited members the liability of all the directors in the Public limited company is limited to the extent of a stake they hold in the company
- More Transparency – Working of a public ltd company is more transparent because it separates its management from its ownership
- Property Rights – A Public Ltd Company can gain, posses, and enjoy its property in its own name. No shareholder can claim upon the property
Frequently Asked Questions
When you need funding directly from the public or want the public to invest in your business or if you are planning to bring IPO of your company.
Minimum 7 members are required to incorporate a public limited company. There is no bar at the maximum number of members in a public limited company.
Any person who attends the age of 18 can be director of the company.
Yes to incorporate your company latest utility bill along with NOC from a property owner in favour of the company is required.
Minimum 3 shareholders are required to incorporate a public limited company and There is no limit on a maximum number of shareholders.
Minimum 3 Maximum 15 directors can manage the show of a company.
DSC stands for Digital Signature Certificate. It is basically a pen drive containing your signature in a digital form and is password protected. It is mandatorily required to sign the various incorporation applications by directors and shareholders digitally. It is only issued by government authorized agencies.
MOA and AOA are charter documents of the company. It defines the business objectives and rules & regulations of the company. It is drafted by our professionals and delivers to you along with Certificate of incorporation.